Carter House Inns is a collection of Historic properties where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. A one night deposit is taken upon reservations. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least *3 (three) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. *Special Events such as graduation and group reservations require one-month advance notice for cancellation to avoid penalty and also include a rate surcharge with some exceptions including custom contracts.
- A $10 processing fee is taken on all cancellations.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than three (3) days* notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can re-book your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM -9:00 PM. If arriving after 8:00 PM, please call ahead to make arrangements. Check-out: 11:00 AM
- We will not be responsible for the loss of money, jewelry, and/ or valuables of any kind.
- Pet-friendly accommodations are available on a limited basis – please call for details. Guest is responsible for any damages and pets should not be left alone.
- There is zero tolerance for smoking in rooms. You will be penalized $500.00 if evidence of smoking is found.
- Any damage to the property by the guest will be added as a service charge in the amount of the cost to repair the property.